Call for Abstracts: Industrial Water Reuse Conference
The WateReuse Association is accepting abstracts for a new Industrial Reuse Specialty Conference to be held December 9-10 in Long Beach, CA. The conference will include discussions of sustainability policies, technology, best practices, and case studies for industrial users that receive municipally treated recycled water, as well as those performing on-site reuse or internal recycling. Abstracts are due May 3 and authors will be notified June 28 regarding the status of their abstract.
Topics of Particular Interest include:
- Water Reuse by Industry Sector
- Trends in Industrial Water Use and Reuse
- Commercial and Industrial Water Reuse
- Reuse Technology
- Regulation of Water and Industrial Reuse
- Financial Incentive Programs for Industrial Reuse
- The Nuts and Bolts of Contracting and Implementing Industrial Reuse
To view the Call for Abstracts, click here.
To submit an abstract, click here.