29th Annual WateReuse Symposium
Water professionals attend the Annual WateReuse Symposium to learn about the latest innovations in water recycling and desalination, to network with colleagues, and to find solutions to critical water supply issues. Join us on September 7-10, 2014 in Dallas, TX for the 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium.
- What is the 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium?
- Why Attend?
- Who Should Attend?
- New this Year! General Manager Roundtable Discussion and Luncheon
The Annual WateReuse Symposium is the largest gathering of water professionals focused specifically on issues associated with water reuse and desalination. Last year, attendees traveled from 32 different U.S. states and eight countries to be a part of this event. This year’s Symposium will feature more than 100 technical presentations, roundtable and panel discussions, technical tours, a welcome reception, a networking dinner at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and the ever-popular exhibition hall.
Here are five reasons why you should attend the 2014 Symposium in Dallas, TX on September 7-10:
- It’s never been more important to deliver cost-effective, efficient projects that ensure a reliable local water supply. The 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium will provide you with the information and resources you need to do just that!
- The Annual WateReuse Symposium is the largest gathering of water professionals focused exclusively on issues related to water reuse and desalination. The networking opportunities cannot be surpassed.
- Potable reuse is a leading solution to allow maximum use of recycled water. Learn about water quality issues associated with potable reuse, considerations when deciding between direct versus indirect potable reuse, and real-time monitoring for direct potable reuse
- The use of recycled water in industrial settings is growing. This year’s Symposium will provide presentations covering key issues related to industrial reuse.
- The 29th Annual WateReuse Symposium is sponsored by the leading organizations focused on water sustainability issues—the WateReuse Association, the American Water Works Association, and the Water Environment Federation. With these three organizations involved, you know the content will be superb!
- Academic Institutions
- Consulting Engineers
- Desalination Industry Leaders
- Environmental Advocates
- Government Officials
- Industrial Reuse Industry Leaders
- Legislative and Water Policy Advocates
- Water and Wastewater Utility Professionals
- Water Reuse Industry Leaders
General Manager Roundtable Discussion and Luncheon
Tuesday, September 9th
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Limited to 125 participants
Additional Fees apply
A discussion on the big picture - what is the outlook for water reuse over the next 5-10 years?; what qualities do you look for in the ideal vendor/supplier, both equipment and service?; provide some definite "do's" and "dont's: - helpful hints to potential suppliers of equipment and services.
Rich Nagel, West Basin Municipal Water District
Mike Markus, Orange County Water District
Jim Oliver, Tarrant Regional Water District
Brian Good, Denver Water
Tom Minwegen, Clark County Water Reclamation District
Karla Fowler, LOTT Clean Water Alliance
Albrey Arrington, Loxahatchee River District
Platinum Conference Sponsors
Alan Plummer Associates Inc. - Dinner and Discovery at the Perot Museum
Black & Veatch - Symposium Mobile App
Freese and Nichols - Conference Bags
MWH - Networking Luncheon in the Exhibit Hall
Xylem - Opening Session and Awards Presentation
Gold Conference Sponsors
CDM Smith - Welcome Reception
CH2M HILL - Badge Holders
Hazen and Sawyer - Hotel Room Key Cards
Silver Conference Sponsors
ARCADIS - Recycled Water Kids Art & Writing Contest
Carollo Engineers - Networking Breaks
HDR - Registration Folders
JQ Infrastructure - Continental Breakfast
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants - Pens
RMC Water and Environment - Notepads
Bronze Conference Sponsors
Brown and Caldwell
Alan Plummer Associates Inc. - Booth #32
Alfa Laval Ashbrook Simon-Hartley - Booth #24
American Water Works Association - Booth #11
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. - Booth #4
Calgon Carbon Corporation - Booth #14
CSM (TCK Membrane America Inc.) - Booth #21
Degremont Technologies - Booth #12
ETS-UV by Neptune Benson - Booth #29
Freese and Nichols - Booth #17
H2O Engineering, Inc. - Booth #20
McCain Waterworks Marketing - Booth #9
METAWATER USA, INC. - Booth #23
Municipal Valve & Equipment Company - Booth #13
Nova Water - Booth #15
Purifics - Booth #2 & 3
Real Tech Inc. - Booth #1
Reuse Water Solutions - Booth #6
Smith Seckman Reid - Booth #31
SolarBee/GridBee (Medora Corp.) - Booth #19
Stantec Consulting Services Inc. - Booth #30
Sustainable Water - Booth #10
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - Booth #5
Trojan Technologies - Booth #18
UOP, A Honeywell Company - Booth #22
Xylem - Booth #16
For information about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, click here.